Hi Guys,

I have been trying to find the right way of configuring MVA. Below is my
configuration....

Details:
=============

My config is following....

1) The dial-peers are set in the following way

dial-peer voice 102 voip
 preference 2
 destination-pattern 3300
 session target ipv4:<ip address of the CUCM Pub>  dtmf-relay
h245-alphanumeric
 codec g711ulaw  no vad !
dial-peer voice 3300 pots
 service cmm
 incoming called-number 3300
 no digit-strip

2) here is the MVA service url
!
application
service cmm http://<ip address of the CUCM
Pub>:8080/ccmivr/pages/IVRMainpage.vxml
!

3) I am stripping 3033300 coming from pstn to last  4 digits  using a
translation-rule on the voice-port level . That is 3033300 becomes 3300
when it
reaches CUCM.

4) On CUCM in the service parameters...

Enable Mobile Voice access is set to True Mobile voice access number is
3300
Matching caller id with Remote Destination is Partial Match Number of
digits of
Caller ID Partial Match is 7

5) The Mobility softkey has been added for "on hold" and "connected" at the
softkey template level and applied to the phone ( SB PH1)

6)At the User  SB phone 1  I have enabled "Enable Mobility" and "Enable
Mobile
Voice Access"
also selected the MAC address of the phone

7) Created a Remote Dest profile and selected user id of sb ph1 and the
correct
calling search space for the phone

8) Added a Remoted Destination number of 5252222

9) Also went to device > phone  and selected the Owner User ID of SB Ph1

10) Cisco Unified Mobile Voice Access Service is running on both Sub and
Pub on
CUCM

Questions :

1) Do I need to change my incoming calling number (coming from pstn)  from
5252222 to 95252222  because the busy trigger on 3001 (phone)
is set to 1  and therefore any other calling coming to this number will
head to Voicemail?

2) Anything else you find incorrect with my configuration?

-MJ