From: Daniel Pagan [mailto:dpa...@fidelus.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:46 AM
To: Jeffrey Girard; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CCIE Voice to CCIE Collaboration Details

>From the CCIE Voice/Collab FAQ:
>http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/certifications/shared/docs/ccieV_Collab_faq.pdf

Q: If I take the CCIE Voice lab exam and do not pass prior to February 14,
2014, what exam should
I take the next time?

A: After February 13, 2014, you will only be able to attempt the CCIE
Collaboration Lab Exam until your
CCIE Voice Written Exam expires. Please refer here for CCIE Written Exam
expiration policies.

So it seems your written exam is still valid until it expires, and you can
attempt the CCIE Collaboration lab exam until that time. Once your Voice
written expires, the only option will be to take the Collab written exam.

- Daniel