At first glance those steps look ok.  What do you see from "show traffic"
and "show frame-r pvc #" on all three site routers?

For odd audio issues I would look at LAN QoS (make sure you're not policing
too low) and ensure you don't have one-way LFI or cRTP (which looks like
you moved crtp to policy-map already).  For SC phones not registering
double check to ensure your frts is keeping that PVC at 2M and its not at
the default 56k once frts was enabled on physical interface.

Worst case you could back out the configuration, reload, and reapply the
config either using auto qos or use your current config as a template and
apply manually.

You could also post you full cli configs for review.

-Justin