What do you see on the voice gateway for ANI/DNIS of the two separate calls
- inbound (PSTN to Phone (which is then CFNA to CUC)) and outbound (CUC to
PSTN alt dest 95151111)?

Take a look your gateways settings for "Redirecting Number IE Delivery"
(RDNIS) for both inbound/outbound.  These checkboxes are adjacent to the
"Display IE Delivery" (which is usually turned on).

To test and understand the behavior of these settings I would recommend
ticking these boxes on/off and retrying your inbound/outbound calls in this
(and other) scenario.  As a test try setting up a call such as PSTN > SA
phone > CFA to a different PSTN number and look at the q931 debugs for
ANI/DNIS/RDNIS.

I haven't tested this recently and not sure if it applies in your stated
scenario but try checking the box on SA gateway for the outbound RDNIS.
 This "should" allow CUC to send 3 IE out to the PSTN - the original ANI
(PSTN caller), the redirecting number/RDNIS (would expect this to be either
the DN of original called IP phone or possibly the vm port/pilot's DN/EPNM)
and lastly the DNIS should be 95151111.

For a different scenario with SB in SRST - when a call to a SB phone does
CFNA to vm you will send it out the PSTN to HQ vm pilot and on SA gw you
need to allow (check) the inbound RDNIS.  In this case the IE at SA router
is ANI-original caller, DNIS-DID of vm pilot, RDNIS-the SB phone's DN.

-Justin