The reason I was even trying to register my phones in CME SRST is begause I
cann't seem to get the CUE MWI to work in SRST and I wanted to see if I was
missing something.  I get a SIP 481 Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist
when my CME sends mwi.  In researching this issue I found that if the voice
port does not have the MWI command on it, you'll get this error.  Looking
at the ephone-dn's created by SRST I see mwi sip on the DN.  Below is the
config I'm using.

Result of show call-manager-fallback
ephone-dn 3 octo-line
number 1010 no-reg primary
name 6178631010
description 6178631010
preference 0 secondary 9
huntstop
huntstop channel 0
call-forward busy 3600
call-forward noan 3600 timeout 12
call-waiting beep
cor incoming css-inter
mwi sip
no cti notify
no cti watch

Relevant config
interface Service-Engine0/0
 ip unnumbered Vlan400
 service-module ip address 10.10.202.2 255.255.255.0
 service-module ip default-gateway 10.10.202.1
!
ccm-manager fallback-mgcp
!
dial-peer voice 3600 voip
 destination-pattern 3[16]00
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:10.10.202.2
 dtmf-relay sip-notify
 codec g711ulaw
 no vad
!
!
sip-ua
 mwi-server ipv4:10.10.202.2 expires 3600 port 5060 transport udp
!
call-manager-fallback
 max-conferences 12 gain -6
 transfer-system full-consult