Hi,

I think my strategy will be to set all Service Parameters to default before
making changes. This way I can avoid and undesirable presets.
Let me know your thoughts on this.

Also why are you setting DSCP for Phone Configuration and DSCP for Cisco
CallManager to Device Interface to AF31? Default CS3 should be good, let me
know if I'm wrong on this?

Rob