Hey Somphol thank you for your reply.

You mean this?:
http://<PUB-IP>:8080/ccmcip/xmldirectory.jsp
There must be something that we have to add in this URL I believe because
as it is doesn't show anything. I remember something similar but I can't
figure it out right now. I'm exercising on something else. So if you can
explain further it would be perfect :)

I added the IP Phone Customization links for things like XML writing,
Background changes for the 7965 etc

Stefanos