Hello Experts,

I am trying to use Phone view (lab edition) software to control my Lab
phones. I can see registered phones on the Phone view but when dial any
extension from any of the registered phones, for example 5001, I see
message at the bottom on the activity log stating "Command (Key:KeyPad5)
sent to device (SEP<MAC of my Phone>) using thread (3) with response failure
".

I tried to contact the Unified support team on this issue but I have not
received any response from the support team for last 1 month.

If any of you have experienced this issue, please guide me to resolve this.

Thanks,
Vignesh