Hello,

I attached an example here on using the 'executeSQLQuery' method exposed by
the AXL API.  I put some comments in but let me know if you need further
explanation.  Just rename it to a php extension.  The Cisco developer
network is a great place to find more info on the available methods and how
to use them.  If you're interested in learning about the DB tables then you
should check out the data dictionary.

https://developer.cisco.com/site/tech/communication-collaboration/management/axl/axl/

BR,
Marty

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Olusegun Oguntuga
<segunogunt...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Does Anyone out there have an Idea or sample code in PHP to connect to
> CUCM Informix Database to read  content of fields in DB.
>
> Regards

> Free CCIE R&S, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless & Security Videos ::
>
> iPexpert on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc

<?php

/*
 * You can download the AXL WSDL and XSD from the SQL Toolkit included in
 * CUCM.  Place those files in the same directory as this script, or modify
 * the path accordingly.
 */

//Create your PHP SoapClient Object and pass the CUCM arguments
$client = new SoapClient("../AXLAPI.wsdl",
                    array('trace'=>true,
                    'exceptions'=>true,
                    'location'=>"https://192.168.158.10:8443/axl/";,
                    'login'=>'AXL-User',
                    'password'=>'cisco',
                    ));

try {
    //Query the CUCM
    $results = $client->executeSQLQuery(array('sql' => 'select name from
processnode'));

    //Do something with $results.....
    var_dump($results);

    //Handle errors....
} catch (SoapFault $E) {    print_r($E->faultstring); }