Hi guys,

Sorry as I know FXO ports are not covered in the exam anymore but I have a
goofy issue I was hoping for insight into.

Call arrives FXO to CUE AA, it is then sent back out FXO port to answering
service after hours or when site is busy during the day.

Issue is the calls never disconnect.  I have tried supervisory disconnect
dualtone mid-call and custom tone using the tones provided by the carrier.

Issue is Carrier says it is a very old switch that sends only 480 for 1
minute, then switches to 620 for a time (they are not sure how long) then
goes to what they call the howler (phone off hook maybe) tones but even
that has a funny cadence.

So if anyone has seen this before, would be great to know if you found a
solution

Bill
Free CCIE R&S, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless & Security Videos ::

iPexpert on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc