Yes - I can tell you! :-)

Andy will have all of the technology labs written and the beta testing will be
done the second week of June. These are the ACTUAL labs he used when studying
(and passing) the lab.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II
Founder & CEO - iPexpert
CCIE #5244 / Emeritus
:: World-Class Cisco Certification Training

Mobile: +1.810.334.1564
:: Free Videos
:: Free Training / Product Offerings
:: CCIE Blog