Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:54:43 -0400
From: Amdo Ngawa <datapack...@gmail.com>
To: "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Accessing SB cluster using single browser

Hi Folks:

My Esxi server has two ethernet ports; one port connected to HQ and then other
to SB.  I installed CUCM 9 on both clusters. My Esxi is configured with
10.10.100.x and I can access HQ Publisher from my browser (windows 7).
Is it necessary to have a separate workstation to access the SB cluster or is
there any way to access it from a single workstation?

Thank you and have a good one.

Free CCIE R&S, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless & Security Videos ::

iPexpert on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc