Let me rephrase,
If you are talking about changing the extension dialed to get into the
application follow my earlier suggestion.

I'm not sure how you have the call going to voicemail. If anywhere in your
script there is language that forwards the call to voicemail then it needs to
be changed in the script. Unless you set is as a parameter, then you can change
it in the application page.

-Austin Chiapuzio