Wayne,
If you're still reading off this email list,  I really do like the new
IPExpert site, but since I'm not always able to login to it, especially
when I'm on my phone,  its not as appealing as this study list. I may have
missed where you can sign up for the forum and have the topics and
discussions of the day emailed to you, but if not, I probably won't use it
as much. The email list is just too convenient.
Is there a way to only email people with active accounts or something?
Maybe that would help weed out all of the SPAMers and jerks trying to
cheat. Just a thought (and I'm sure you've already looked at it as an
option). Anything to keep things coming to an email would be sweet. Or, a
smartphone app would be even better, but I'm sure that's overkill for what
you're trying to do.
Josh