All calls from the CUCM to the CME go through the problem is on the CME site. I
will run some debug on the CME and see which dial-peer it is using

Thanks,

Ben

Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 09:48:08 -0400
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Can't dial from CME to CUCM
From: justin.s.car...@gmail.com
To: benjoh...@hotmail.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com

You should check dialed number analyzer (https://pub-ip/DNA) to check the cucm
if it will route the call from the gateway to the dn. In dna use the 'gateway'
option, pick the vgw, and enter a dn you're trying to call.  If dna says it
will route then you need to focus on the cme side, or if it doesn't roite then
focus on cucm side.

Without seeing more details about your config I will recommend two thing:

1. Run debugs on cme router to ensure you're matching the dial peer and sending
to cucm.

2. Check the css that is applied to the vgw and ensure that css has the
partition(s) that contain your DNs.
-Justin
(Sent from my phone, please excuse and/or laugh at any typos.)