Hi Ben

You can do this many ways

1. you can use voice translation rules on the SIP CUBE's to add a 9 on the
incoming dial-peer (Recommended)

2. You can add a 9 to the calling number on the incoming translation
pattern on CUCM using the Prefix  under the calling party transformation
mask

3. You can create a route pattern "\+001.!" with the partition same as the
SIP CUBE partition with a discard digit PREDOT and prefix 90 on the called
party transformation mask
     (To achieve this you will have to strip off the 0 in the calling
number on SIP CUBE while coming in) (this is a bit complicated but often
used) (We are using this for all our 32 clients)

Please get back to me if you have any further questions

Cheers
Dev