From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jun 1, 2006 5:02 PM
Subject: [ruc] Birds of Feather for dW users

Hello,
I'm writing about a developerWorks Birds of a Feather session which will be
held at the upcoming Rational Software Development Conference in Orlando.

The session is Monday night, June 5 from 7:00-8:00pm. The location is Europe 1
room.

The purpose of the BoF the session is to foster a dialogue between dW customers
and staff.  In this session, dW folks are teaming up to solicit YOUR input on
how we can enhance your online experience and continue (or is it start?) to
exceed your expectations. Come ready to discuss your "wish list" -- we're all
ears.

A variety of dW people will be on hand to listen and share their perspectives.

My purpose in writing is two-fold.
1) I'm encouraging the customers attending RSDC who use dW to attend if
possible to share their thoughts and gain a better understanding of where dW is
going.

2) For customers who aren't attending, please consider sharing your thoughts
virtually via this thread. I will be sure to bring your issues to the forum and
as time allows, I will surface your items as your on-site proxy. If time does
not allow, I'll be sure to share the list generated with all of the dW people
who are in attendance.

I will be taking notes at the session and will attempt to share an accurate
summary of the BoF here sometime soon after the session.

Yours,
Marc

Marc Siegel
IBM Rational developerWorks Community Manager
408.342.4774, email: marcsiegel at us.ibm.com, AIM: marcsiegel10

TOPIC Software Services
Best, the Netherlands
To unsubscribe, send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and put these words in the
message body: unsubscribe cciug