From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Satthoff, Uwe
Sent: Freitag, 2. Juni 2006 15:10
To: cciug@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [cciug] error checking out derived object version

Can somebody give me a hint ?

Following error when checking out derived object version:

[bash:414] $ ct co -nc binpatch

cleartool: Error: INTERNAL ERROR detected and logged in "/var/adm/rational/clearcase/log/error_log".

cleartool: Error: Unable to check out "binpatch".

cat /var/adm/rational/clearcase/log/error_log

Internal Error detected in "../map_cache.c" line 1789

cleartool/vob: Error: Invalid input arguments to "map_obj_oid_to_dbid".

Cheers

Uwe Satthoff

Commerzbank AG

ZIT A 5.2.2 (ext.)