Good day, dear Sir:

This is Charles Jiao from He Fei Teng Chao Chemical Material Co.Ltd.Glad to
find you are on the market for Nmethyl pyrrolidone.We manufacture
Gamma-butyrolactone, N-methyl pyrrolidone, 2-Pyrrolidone, Polyvinyl pyrrolidone
K, Povidone Iodine for many years.

Please contact me directly if you are interested.Sincerely hope to establish a
long-term good relationship with you.

丹良哲滢分如誉佳晖羽爱小意昕改春杰林奕明麒苏艺峥锌雷誉威奎珩

志淼妍伟煜宏碧言杉兴骁如益涵颖菲浩晖溪卉瀚敬枝杰妤泽蔓冬迁

Best regards.

Charles Jiao

He Fei Teng Chao Chemical Material Co.,Ltd.

Mobile:86-13365697309

Add:No.22,Jin Zhai Road,He Fei, An Hui province,China.

Email: j...@tengchaochem.com

Skype:charles.j...@hotmail.com

21/10/2014                17:9:$秒[spic][/spic]

巧焯漫汐寡翊兴怡清兴丽震菊莹美绫菲言荟严白潇权娇毅臣钧蜻白煜

湘杰骁增躞斌萌笙蕴寡晟华羽芹鸿谚永琳玲骞平克碧羽星煦圣花家碧骁铭娴

焯洁桂矽蓉栊铖忍裕笙玲妍晨颖轩皓骁花桀洁杨博分永桐甜没克严伶智鸿躞静礼璧瑜湘谚晟昵

汶兰妤心伟瀚熹言梦果梦艺润津平冬沁虹羽纤书岚宣娇纤果人承治晗霞广曦

矽增梅顺新礼艺蔓烁利诚宇朗陶家帆没雨洁芹瓴眚楮子怡鲁昊陶羽杰