Dear All,

We are looking for an outstanding individual to coordinate the Protein Data Bank in Europe team (PDBe; pdbe.org) team at the European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI).

This position is for an ambitious scientist, with a passion for open data, who wants to impact the development of key resources for global, public 3D-structure data. We need an inspiring and engaging person who understands the importance of teamwork and is focused on the delivery of key tasks.

This is an opportunity for the right person to deliver significant impact in the area of 3D-structure data via PDBe data resources, tools and services.

The closing date for this post is 22nd September 2023.

For more information and to apply, visit:

https://www.embl.org/jobs/position/EBI02160

Kind Regards,
David

--