Thank you for your e-mail. I am out of office until January 2nd, 2024.
I will respond to your e-mail as soon as possible upon my return.
For urgent matters please contact: b...@boku.ac.at
Thank you for your understanding.

With kind regards,
Elisabeth Laurent

>>> CCP4BB automatic digest system <lists...@jiscmail.ac.uk> 23.12.23 01:00 >>>

Topics of the day:

  1. Two-year postdoctoral position in time-resolved crystallography at IBS in
     Grenoble
  2. Postdoc opportunity at the PSI of Switzerland.
  3. Relion  issue with MPI
  4. Relion issue with MPI