You could
a) change the force field used
b) increase the docking resolution
c) switch to a different program e.g. FRED from OpenEye
d) examine if you limited the amount of generated confirmers for your
ligand. If you have two or three rotatable bonds you can easily generate
>1000. And it seems your molecule might have more than that
e) maybe you can model the ionic strength of the crystallization conditions
(not sure schroedinger has a function for that)
f) reach out to the folks at Schroedinger to help you.

Some thoughts,
Jürgen
Jürgen Bosch, PhD, MBA
Center for Global Health & Diseases
Case Western Reserve University

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jubosch/

CEO & Co-Founder at InterRayBio, LLC

On Jan 3, 2024, at 18:23, Thripthi Shenoy <thripthishe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings to all.

I am trying to dock a co crystallized ligand using GLIDE. The co
crystallized ligand is a big molecule with multiple rotatable bonds. GLIDE
is unable to regenerate the ligand pose. I tried limiting the rotatable
bonds, but in vain. I would be grateful to receive any advice or suggestion
as to how I can proceed.

Thanking you in advance,
Regards,
Thripthi S.