Hello all,

I hope this message finds you well.

In my current data set, I’ve encountered a discrepancy between the completeness
in the high-resolution shells in merged statistics vs the refinement
statistics. For example, when I look at my merged statistics file, output by
Xia2 dials, the completeness in the high-resolution shells are 97.6%. When I
take this data and subsequently refine it in PHENIX I get extremely different
completeness ranges in the high-resolution shells, but I cannot figure out why
this large difference is occurring. I’m reaching out to you, our esteemed
community, for any insights or advice you might have. Has anyone else faced a
similar challenge? If so, how did you navigate through it?  Your experiences
and suggestions could be invaluable in helping me understand and resolve this
issue.

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise.

Best regards,
Liliana

see a side-by-side image of the files I mention in the message in
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y783MzlnqVwXRCtiLeV0Y2EpmkeDL2nd/view?usp=sharing