Hi all,

I answered/thanked Pavel privately for the more involving and expansive learning advice on getting better acquainted with cctbx. coot without the gui - scripting: I imagined that, after all, in general, underlying gui commands are the modules with their parameters/input data and then the resulting outputs. Thanks James for indications/instructions and Paul later on complementing them.
        Now, I gotta do work/study.

Jorge