It's very possible with any overlap of lattice points, even in the lower
symmetry space groups. To extend Eleanor's list: For example, I once had a
structure with the unit cell relationship 3c cos(beta) = -a. In cases like
that, it's not really a clean diffraction, but looks very much like a
single lattice of points. This is so-called "reticular pseudomerohedry
across the ab-plane with a twin index of 3." The h,k,l reflections of the
parent lattice are superimposed upon h, k, (-l-2h)/3 reflections of the
twin lattice. So twinning can be frightenly common.