Hello Ibrahim,

from the name of the library I would guess it belongs to the IBM compiler.
Since you probably don't want to install it only to run Delphi (because it
costs quite a bit), you would have to contact the authors of Delphi to
recompile their program.

Many compilers come with a switch to make the binary independent of the actual
compiler libraries, and even though I don't have access to the IBM compilers
I guess that this is possible for those, too.

Tim

--
Tim Grune
Australian Synchrotron