You can use SHELXPRO to generate ligand restraints, reading in the ligand
from the CSD or as a SHELX file (which if necessary can be generated from
a PDB file using SHELXPRO). You may have to add some extra restraints by
hand (e.g. FLAT, CHIV).

George

Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,