Dear all
I am trying to crystallize a 7kDa protein using MPD as a precipitant at
16C.I have got small florets at 55-65% of MPD in 3-4 days.The problem is
that the drop is precipitating in one day only and the crystals are coming
with precipitation.I have added 5% glycerol and 100mM of Nacl as an additive
with the mother liquor to avoid precipitation.But,the precipitation is still
there.The volume of the mother liquor is 500 microlt.The drop size is 2+2.I
welcome all the suggestions regarding avoiding the precipitation.Thanx is
advance.
Shivesh kumar