Dear Shivesh,
Try some buffer screening.
If you have a real-time PCR machine nearby you can easily screen
96 buffer conditions in about an hour.

Check out:
Ericsson et al. Analytical Biochemistry 2006 Aug;357(2):289-98

Best regards,

Martin

On Aug 30, 2007, at 6:06 PM, shivesh kumar wrote:

Dear all
I am trying to purify HSP from C.trachomatis,a 57kDa protein for crystallization.The yield is very good.The problem is autodegradation and precipitation.I never reached to 1.5mg/ml concentration.There is a His-tag at C-ter.I appreciate all the suggestins regarding get rid of at least precipitation.Also appreciate worth suggestions from groups working with chaperonins.Thanx in advance.
Shivesh kumar

.
B. Martin Hallberg, PhD
Assistant professor
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology
Medical Nobel Institute
Karolinska Institutet
Nobels väg 3
SE-171 77 Stockholm