 The HIC-Up website link is
                         http://xray.bmc.uu.se/hicup/
 Hope it will help you

 Vijay Kumar, SRF
 Protein science and Engg. Division
 IMTECH, Sector -39A, Chandigarh
 INDIA

   U Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote  Hi,
Thanks for the reply to my earlier query.

I am looking for the coordinates of few organophosphates which can bond
covalently to protein as follows .

1) Para-oxon: O,O-Diethyl-O-para-nitrophenyl phosphate
2) Sarin: 2-(fluoro-methyl-phosphoryl)oxypropane
3) Soman: 3-(fluoro-methyl-phosphoryl)oxy-2,2-dimethyl-butane
4) Tabun: Ethyl N,N-dimethylphosphoramidocyanidate
5) DFP: 2-(fluoro-(1-methylethoxy)phosphoryl)oxypropane
6) VX: O-ethyl-S-[2(diisopropylamino)ethyl] methylphosphonothiolate

I would like to know if anybody know the correct "hiccup' site. I searched a
similar site though google, but I did not find any good hit.

JL Susman and Charles Millard groups did some studies with few of these
organophosphates, but I donot see any complete structure of the
organophosphates in their submitted PDBs.

Appreciate suggestion/notes.
Sam
Explore the seven wonders of the world

and lay it on us.