Good morning ccp4bb-ers!

I have two protein-protein complex structures, and the orientation of one of
the components shifts slightly with respect to the other component between
the two structures.

If I run superimpose on the shifting component I get this:

 CROWTHER ALPHA BETA GAMMA     12.41607    -9.09294    -9.64895
  SPHERICAL POLARS OMEGA PHI CHI     73.10930   -78.96756     9.50379
  DIRECTION COSINES OF ROTATION AXIS      0.18311    -0.93918     0.29055

 Angle between rotation axis and Centroid vector    93.14726

 ***** Note: Since this angle between rotation axis and Centroid vector is
near to 90.0 this may represent a pure rotation ***

This is fine - Its what I expected. However. I would like to know how I can
graphically represent this axis in Coot/Pymol/CCP4MG?

This has probably been asked before, but a quick google of the archives
reveals nowt.

Can anybody help?

Cheers,

Dave