Hi John,

if I understand the "make_cv_twin.inp" correctly, then this script takes care about separating reflections related by the twin law to avoid a potential bias of the Free-R set with twin-law-related reflections from the working set. At least, in the source of this script I read the comment: "{- make sure all twin related reflections are in the same set -}". If this is true, then you simply don't have to worry any further about your good R-factors, but enjoy a very well refined structure! Maybe, the authors of this CNS script could comment on this separation of reflections?

Best regards,

Dirk.