From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pedro M. Matias
Sent: Tuesday, 22 January 2008 12:38 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Crystal Imaging Systems - possibilities and recommendations

Dear Colleagues,

We are currently contemplating the acquisition of
an automated imaging system for crystallization screen plates (96-well).
I am aware that Molecular Dimensions sells these
systems ranging in price between 47 and 71 k€ and
I am inviting your opinions, comments and advice
on these and other commercially available
systems, in particular regarding price, reliability and ease of use.

Thanks in advance,

Pedro Matias

Industry and Medicine Applied Crystallography
Macromolecular Crystallography Unit
Phones : (351-21) 446-9100 Ext. 1669
               (351-21) 446-9669 (direct)
     Fax   : (351-21) 441-1277 or 443-3644

email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailing address :
Instituto de Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica
Apartado 127
2781-901 OEIRAS
Portugal