As opposed to putting McDonald's "food" into their stomachs?

On Apr 4, 2008, at 9:33 AM, Ezra Peisach wrote:

I saw that toy - Personally, I do not like the idea of encouraging children to aim a light (low powered led) directly at one's eye...

Ezra

P Hubbard wrote:
I took my 5 year old niece to a McDonald's (in England) for a happy meal today - Spiderwick Chronicles promotion. The toy's light effect reminded me of a visual aid I saw to help introduce X-ray diffraction and the crystal lattice to students. My niece was more interested in using the visual effect to see if her toy was a goodie or baddie.

Cheers!

Going green? See the top 12 foods to eat organic. <http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A >