Dear Colleagues,

we have an Rigaku RINT2000 Series, horizontal type rotaflex
(RU-H3) rotating anode X-ray generator for sale at
a nominal price plus lots of spare parts. The offer
does not include the optics, the goniometer, any
detector nor a water-cooling system. Included are all other
units such as pumps and transformers required to run the
generator .

The purchaser would be responsible for collecting and
transporting the generator from our site in Braunschweig,
Germany prior to delivery of our new generator at the end
of May 2008.

Spare parts include:
A complete, yet unused Cu-Target including the complete
anode assembly.
A complete anode assembly kit
A box of 3 filaments (sealed)
An unused Vacuum Gauge Tube
A magnetic seal cassette (4980-3-2D)
A sealed bearing (4555-0010)
Various light bulbs, O-rings etc., etc.

Overall, we would prefer one buyer taking the whole set, but
failing this, we would pass on individual parts to interested
parties.

The offer is "as is". The HZI will not carry any of the costs
of shipping parts and will not accept any liability for defects or
losses incurred by the buyer. No warranties or guarantees.

The generator's history:
It was installed in 1999/2000 and was in use without major
problems until 2005 when metal debris in the in-house cooling
water corroded one of the targets from inside leading to flooding
of the evacuated regions. Following extensive cleaning and the
replacement of the TMP the system has been running with
increasing reliability for the last one and a half years. For the
last half year the reliability is essentially back to what it was
originally.

Interested parties should please contact:
Dr. Joachim Reichelt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel.: +49 531 6181 7047

alternatively:
Dr. Wolf-Dieter Schubert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel.: +49 531 6181 7043

--
Wolf-Dieter Schubert, Dr.rer.nat.
Molecular Host-Pathogen Interactions (MHPI)

phone: +49-531-61817043
fax: +49-531-61817099
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.helmholtz-hzi.de