Dear colleagues,

I am looking for a graphics software program that can make the
following, easily.  Make a surface representation of a macromolecule.
That surface should be coloured according to some property.  On, or
close to, that surface the outer rim of a binding epitope from a second
molecule should be indicated by a line or string, a foot-print
representation, without altering the original colouring of the surface.

Unfortunately I can not find out any program that can make it easily, or
have not understood all features of the programs.  Can anyone help?

Kind regards
Anders Svensson

Anders Svensson
Novo Nordisk A/S