Bernhard,

It's complicated. The last two columns are related to atomic Z number and
group occupancy. They used a different equation than the typical
Debye-Waller equation to calculate a sort of B-factor and get the electron
density maps.

Bernie Santarsiero

On Fri, June 20, 2008 4:05 pm, Bernhard Rupp wrote:
> Dear All -
>
> can someone please explain to me the last 2 dat items in the
> 2mhb ATOM recs? Looks like X Y Z followed by B and ??
> Is this some historic legacy (1977) or another remediation incident?
> Obviousy this is not the standard format it purports to be in,
> but there might be good reasons. No access to orig citation...
>
> Thx, br
> Bernhard Rupp
> 001 (925) 209-7429
> +43 (676) 571-0536
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.ruppweb.org/
> The hard part about playing chicken
> is to know when to flinch

  • [ccp4bb] 2mhb Bernhard Rupp
    • Re: [ccp4bb] 2mhb Santarsiero, Bernard D.