this was a difficult case due to poor convergence behaviour during the TLS
refinement. At the moment I'm not sure what would be more complicated,
re-creating the tensors from scratch or writing a script.
What about TLSANL? Is there an (undocumented ?) feature that could be used for
things like that?

Clemens

Quoting Eleanor Dodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I would run the TLS again!
  Eleanor

Clemens Grimm wrote:
Dear all,

after re-indexing a dataset I had to re-orient my coordinates accordingly. The
model contains some 24 TLS-tensors.
Now my question is how to apply the rotation matrix also to the TLS-tensors.
What is the mathematical operation and is there a program that can do the job
for me?

Thanks,
Clemens