Dear All,

I've recently come across the information that Zalman manufactures 2 LCD monitors with 3D stereo capability at very affordable prices (between 500 and 700 €).

http://www.zalman.co.kr/ENG/product/Product_Read.asp?idx=217

I'd like to know whether anyone in this community has had the opportunity to use one of these monitors for 3D stereo modelling, and if so, what is your opinion. With the demise of the CRT monitors, and the horribly expensive LCD alternatives available so far, this seems almost too good to be true!

Regards,

Pedro Matias

Industry and Medicine Applied Crystallography
Macromolecular Crystallography Unit
Phones : (351-21) 446-9100 Ext. 1669
              (351-21) 446-9669 (direct)
    Fax   : (351-21) 441-1277 or 443-3644

email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailing address :
Instituto de Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica
Apartado 127
2781-901 OEIRAS
Portugal