Hi Patrick:

I'm afraid all the insidious stupidness originates from moi. Anyway, the machine hosting this thing has a roached power supply, thanks to the fact that the University electrical supply resembles that produced by, in terms of its stability and reliability, an underfed gerbil- wheel-powered generator in Guatemala. So we ordered a new one from Apple, and hopefully within the next three or four years I will have it back on line.

I backed up the mysql database for the wiki every day, but I can't get it to work on any other computer, doubtless due to my complete inability to follow simple instructions or to remember any of the passwords I had used. Hence the first sentence.

Sorry 'bout this.

Bill

William G. Scott

Contact info: