SHELXL has been able to refine such occupancies (e.g. as p and 1-p for the
two ligands, i.e. one extra parameter) for many years, and if I have
understood correctly last week's version of phenix_refine can do so too.

George

Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,
University of Goettingen,