Dear Rajakumara

I forgot to say, there's a very simple way to do this by "aliasing".

You write (let's say by hand) one or more random screens with solutions
called e.g. Precipitate1, Precipitate2, .... PrecipitateN; Buffer1 to
BufferN; Additive1 to AdditiveN etc.

Each time you want to make a screen you simply replace Precipitate1,
Precipitate2 etc. with the precipitates you want to use, say 30% PEG, 2M
AS etc.

It's almost trivial to do the whole thing in Excel using a look-up table
- or just links

If you have a robot you can run the same script each time, just put the
appropriate solutions into the stock wells.

Patrick

--
For information and discussion about protein crystallization and
automation, please join

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Douglas Instruments Ltd.
 DouglasHouse, EastGarston, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG177HD, UK
 Directors: Peter Baldock, Patrick Shaw Stewart
 http://www.douglas.co.uk/
 Tel: 44 (0) 148-864-9090    US toll-free 1-877-225-2034
 Regd. England 2177994, VAT Reg. GB 480 7371 36