Google gives phenix-online.org, cns.csb.yale.edu and globalphasing.com
the same treatment, so at least they can't be accused of bias towards
a particular software suite.  Or even a technique, as the ARIA and
GROMACS websites are similarly tarred.

A plot by Google against Structural Biology in general?

Stephen

--
Dr Stephen Graham
Nuffield Medical Fellow