Actually the radiologists who manage CT and PET scans of brains do have
a solution, called DICOM, see http://medical.nema.org/.  If we work
together as a community we should be able to do as well as the
rocket scientists and the brain surgeons' radiologists, perhaps even
better. -- Herbert

        Idle Hour Blvd, Oakdale, NY, 11769

                 +1-631-244-3035
                 y...@dowling.edu