<|delta F|>/<F> *c \approx < |delta I|/ I > ,

with c somewhere between 2.5 and 3.

Bijvoet amplitude ratios seem always more pessimistic then they should be.

The 4 to 5% <|delta F|>/<F> would translate into a 10 to 12% expected
difference for individual intensities.

2009/3/20 Bernhard Rupp <b...@ruppweb.org>:
> What is not true?
>
> Also in your case the applet estimates an expected
> 4-5% signal which is quite doable with decent data.
>
> BR

P.H. Zwart
Beamline Scientist
Berkeley Center for Structural Biology
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratories
1 Cyclotron Road, Berkeley, CA-94703, USA
Cell: 510 289 9246
BCSB:     http://bcsb.als.lbl.gov
PHENIX: http://www.phenix-online.org
CCTBX:  http://cctbx.sf.net