My favorite trick was to define domain-wise ncs restraints,
extensively minimize with and without them, then plot the
difference in real-space R factor per residue. Ones that jump
up when restrained are usually involved in crystal packing,
etc, and should be removed from the restraints.
In my clumsy hands, this required 4 cns scripts followed by
importing the real-space R lists into excel.  There must be a
better way?
  Phoebe