Hi Ronnie and others,

Le 27 mars 09 à 15:02, Ronnie Berntsson a écrit :

This might be a bit too obvious, but have you checked that the path to the images is correct? The path written in the input files generated on the beamline reflects where the images were located in the file tree there. Does it match where you have the files on your own computer?

Yes and no... it looked the same, however there was a hidden extra character between the question marks '?' in the template! Not visible in 'vim' or 'less' but became apparent with:

cat -tve XDS.INP

So, next time I will read more carefully the error message (there were three '?' instead of the four I thought were written in the XDS.INP file)

However, that was not all the story.