If you have the arrow defined by GLY CA coordinates which is created from DynDom
then you can use the script on the following link to define an axis in PyMOL and
change the color or thickness as you want.  Define the position of the axis
using two of the GLY CA coordinates found along the arrow line from DynDom.

http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Symmetry_Axis

The script is the copyright of Matthew O'Meara and Xavier Ambroggio 2007.

--
Michael Oldham
Home:

Work: