Hi,

I am looking to have a model produced from a PDB, i.e. something that we
can put on the desk for everyone to admire :)

Googling for such a thing is rather challenging, so I'm curious if anyone
has suggestions as to where I might get something like that made. So far,
I have found two options:
1. Molecular Dimensions:
http://www.moleculardimensions.com/us/merchant.ihtml?new_id=223&step=2
(etching in a glass block)

2. 3D Molecular Designs: http://www.3dmoleculardesigns.com/
(nylon models)

I think #2 is more what we have in mind. Does anyone have any experience
with their final product in terms of quality and durability?

Thanks very much.

Chris

This is an e-mail from Danisco and may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient and you
receive this e-mail by mistake, you are not allowed to use the information, to
copy it or distribute it further.
Please notify us and return it to Danisco by e-mail and delete all attachments.
Thank you for your assistance.