I'm not quite sure what you want, but I have a series of vectors encoding various N-terminal tags and fusions, all followed by a TEV site. They have an MCS standard to many pET vectors. Therefore, they are designed to clone your gene in using the NdeI site at the 5' end (which will, after proteolysis, leave you with GH at the N-terminus of your protein). Other restriction enzymes in the MCS can be used, but more amino acids will be left at your N-terminus.

I've used WatCut (from the U. Waterloo) for the silent mutagenesis question: http://watcut.uwaterloo.ca/watcut/watcut/template.php

Best,

Cynthia